Colourful Alliums Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 can be a small and lightweight pack that offers alliums a bunch of latest colors. There are 11 totally different varieties, together with the default texture, with a wide range of shades starting from purple, pink and blue, with some purple variants to different rarer sorts. Particularly for gamers who like to spend time across the flower fields, this useful resource pack can be a stunning addition to their world. Usually, with Colourful Alliums, your Minecraft world will certainly turn out to be extra vivid and glamorous.
– Sponsored Ads –
Colourful Alliums Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Colourful Alliums Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5