Cloth Config API (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an API and Library mod. It offers you an unique interface to expertise in Minecraft.
– Sponsored Ads –
The mod was made for Forge and features on the client-side. Its objective is to deliver an unique interface to the sport to enhance gamers’ gaming expertise. With this interface, you can see it simple to strategy crafting settings and recipes. In the mean time, the mod has no content material. Nevertheless, sooner or later, there will probably be some content material launched.
Whenever you set up the mod, you may simply arrange the display within the recreation to your likings. The mod brings some cool flavors similar to:
- For Fabric: Cloth Config and Cloth API
- For Forge: Cloth Config
In the meantime, Cloth Fundamental Math is the non-Minecraft Dependent. Since Cloth Config API is for Forge, it’s important to set up Minecraft Forge for its efficiency within the recreation. For Fabric, it requires Fabric Modloader and Fabric API.
Checklist of mods that require the Cloth Config API:
Cloth Config API Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Cloth Config API Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Cloth Config API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4