Clear Skies is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5, which will allow you to get quite a nice game feature. It is somehow related to the generation of the world, as well as with some graphical aspects of the game universe of Minecraft.
– Sponsored Ads –
What is the essence of the mod?
- The mod completely changes the generation of the world at the edge of the chunks. For example, if you have the rendering range of the chunks on 7 units, then the outermost chunks will not be generated as smoothly as you would like. Now this mod allows you to get a more optimized play universe loading.
- The mod also optimizes the game, which allows you to get slightly better performance compared to how it is implemented in the original game.
Clear Skies Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Clear Skies Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Clear Skies Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source Page: CurseForge