CaveBiomeAPI Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a particularly interesting mod whose primary characteristic is to permit modders so as to add real looking biomes underground. Clearly, the world in your Minecraft game will develop into richer once you use this mod.
– Sponsored Ads –
If you’re a longtime Minecraft gamer, you definitely know that the underground has by no means been an interesting space to discover. Due to this fact, this mod has been designed to scale back this monotony.
As talked about above, it would permit including real looking biomes underground so as to add life to the depths of the pricey world. Clearly, this mod can be an oblique device that tremendously enhances the participant’s expertise.
CaveBiomeAPI mod can be put in by means of Forge API or Fabric API and Fabric Modloader.
CaveBiomeAPI Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download CaveBiomeAPI Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
CaveBiomeAPI Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2