Carrier Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 is a small and easy mod for Minecraft. It provides a brand new characteristic to Minecraft that permits gamers to “pick up” blocks and creatures.
– Sponsored Ads –
Carrier Mod Features:
As soon as the Carrier is put in, you simply want to face subsequent to an organism (akin to a cow, a hen, a pig, and so on.) and press Shift + Proper-click on them to choose them up. Whereas holding creatures (or blocks) your character will undergo the Slowness impact and additionally, you will turn out to be hungry sooner. To place it down, you simply must right-click.
This mod characteristic, as talked about, will work with blocks as properly. You’ll be able to choose up blocks like Chest, Furnace, Spawner, and so forth to maneuver them. That is additionally the aim of the mod, to assist gamers transport blocks and creatures simply.
Carrier additionally lets you customise many different issues within the mod’s config such as:
- The extent of Slowness and Starvation you will need to take.
- Blacklist of blocks and creatures you don’t need to choose up.
Carrier Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Carrier Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Carrier Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5