Icarus Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a small mod that can add many new wings to Minecraft. At the moment, in Minecraft now just one pair of wings is Elytra. Should you don’t like Elytra due to its form or colour however you continue to have to make use of it as a result of Elytra is simply too necessary, Icarus may also help you with this.
– Sponsored Ads –
Camellias’ Icarus Mod Features:
Icarus could have loads of wings so that you can select from. They are going to be divided into the next forms of wings:
- Feathered Wings: Crafted by combining Honeycomb, Feather and Elytra.
- Dragon Wings: Crafted by combining Honeycomb, Dragon’s Breath and Elytra.
- Mechanical Feathered Wings: Crafted by combining Honeycomb, Iron, Feather and Elytra.
- Mechanical Leather Wings: Crafted by combining Honeycomb, Iron, Leather and Elytra.
All of the higher wing forms of the mod will also be modified colour by making use of Dye on them. As well as, Icarus has a number of extra wings which are Flandre’s Wings, Discord’s Wings, and Zanza’s Wings.
Its wings will be worn within the “Trinket Cape” slot. They solely have 2 disadvantages that they are going to devour your Starvation when flying and the flight velocity will likely be slowed down when you put on armor.
Have enjoyable enjoying the game!
Camellias’ Icarus Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API + Auto Config Updated API
- Download and install Caelus + Trinkets
- Download Camellias’ Icarus Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Camellias’ Icarus Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5