Caelus API Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 is a core mod that permits mod builders to method elytra flight mechanics by way of an entity attribute.
– Sponsored Ads –
The duty for the Minecraft mod builders when utilizing this API and Library mod is to name the CaelusAPI.ELYTRA_FLIGHT attribute if any. The default worth for the attribute is 0, and it prohibits an elytra flight. The elytra flight will likely be activated if the attribute worth is 1 or greater than 1. There may be additionally a change made to the vanilla elytra merchandise for using this attribute. No modifications have been made to its habits.
Here are the features you can use when you are on version pre-1.16:
- Toggle Elytra: It’s straightforward so that you can toggle the elytra utilizing a keybinding (default V). You may apply it although you utilize elytra flight or not. The elytra flight won’t be activated whenever you flip it off. Nonetheless, when it’s on, you should utilize it usually.
- Trigger Elytra: You may activate the elytra flight with out utilizing jumps. This characteristic is utilized by a keybinding. You may nonetheless apply this no matter being in mid-air or on the bottom.
- Simple Takeoff: Should you make the most of the Set off Elytra keybinding from the bottom, you possibly can place a firework by holding down the important thing after the elytra has been turned on. In different phrases, you simply maintain down one key slightly than utilizing three steps for the takeoff course of, together with leap, leap, then make the most of firework.
Caelus API is for Fabric/Forge, so it will need to have Minecraft Fabric/Forge put in to operate.
Caelus API Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Colytra + Curious Elytra
- Download Caelus API Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Caelus API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2