Budschie’s Morph Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a mod whose intention it’s to make morph mods out there for forge and for the latest model.
– Sponsored Ads –
Budschie’s Morph Mod Features:
- It implements a system the place you possibly can kill a mob and get its “soul”, so-to-speak. You may acquire that soul by simply strolling into it. Then, you possibly can morph into that mob by urgent a key in your keyboard (simply look within the controls menu of minecraft and seek for “Budschie’s Morph Mod Controls”, you will discover all of the mod controls there).
- The mod has talents for vanilla mobs: You may fly as a bat, you possibly can shoot hearth balls as a blaze, you possibly can teleport as an enderman, and so on.
- You may flip in any participant that you just’ve killed and whose soul you’ve collected.
- There’s a gamerule for retaining the morph stock on loss of life. It’s set to true as a default worth, however you possibly can flip it off if you want so.
- If you’re an admin on a server, you possibly can blacklist sure mobs with “/morphblacklist add “. There are additionally a few different instructions, for example /morph , /playermorph and /demorph. All of this instructions require a permission stage of two (the default op permission stage), as all of them ignore the blacklist.
- You may absolutely customise which talents belong to which morphs by way of knowledge packs.
Budschie’s Morph Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Budschie’s Morph Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Budschie’s Morph Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5