Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft is “brutal” in a way of how reasonable it’s. Though, It’s solely in its early stage of improvement, Brutalist reveals many potentials in how distinctive and well-designed it’s. Via bringing an environment of the post-Soviet period into the sport, Brutalist creates a way of dread when you can’t flip away as a result of how lovely the textures are. It’s undoubtedly among the best hyper-realistic Pack in a really very long time, so you’ll want to test it out. The Pack has a number of choices for decision in 128x, 256x and 512x, keep in mind to take note of of your PC specs upon putting in the Pack.
– Sponsored Ads –
Brutalist Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Brutalist Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 (64x/128x/256x/512x)
Credit: Aetheris | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft