Bounding Box Outline Reloaded is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that allows you to get accurate information about the boundaries of objects. It is about the fact that you will be able to get accurate information about the boundaries of the various game zones. For example, if you need to get accurate data on the spawner of mobs, you will easily be able to do so. Why do you need such a function? The fact is that some players need to create spawners of mobs, or farms of mobs. This is a great feature, because you will have all the data at your fingertips!
– Sponsored Ads –
Features of the Mod:
- Displaying with handy squares on the map.
- Hiding and displaying the features of the mod.
Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Rift Modloader
- Download Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: IrtiPlays | Source Page: CurseForge