Bottled Dye Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 provides into the game a pack of recent Bottled Dye textures, which is able to assist gamers to tell apart between them relatively than having to guess which one they’re. Granted, these are solely tweaks in icons, they’d nonetheless show helpful for many who need higher readability on the subject of deciding on which dye to make use of. With such readability, gamers will now not must second guess themselves and they are often assured to select from every kind of Dye.
– Sponsored Ads –
Bottled Dye Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bottled Dye Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1