Botany Pots is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which permits the participant to get an fascinating alternative to develop all kinds of crops. We’re speaking about flowers. There’s a particular mechanic that helps the participant very realistically develop flowers in particular pots. Initially, you might want to discover the seeds that can develop within the pot, then create the mandatory pot, then get the specialised soil and begin rising. You should use bone meal to speed up progress.
– Sponsored Ads –
How to use
- Create a pot and discover the seeds to develop.
- Place bathe sand or soil in it.
- Plant the seeds within the pot.
- Anticipate progress or use bone meal to hurry up progress.
Botany Pots Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Bookshelf
- Download Botany Pots Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Botany Pots Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: DarkhaxDev | Source Page: CurseForge