Bonsai Pots is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 “Bonsai Pots” that introduces a predominant side of Japanese tradition – bonsai – into the sport. Referred to as a kind of Japanese artwork that makes use of cultivation strategies to supply in containers. The concept of imitating the form of a mature tree by altering the form of the bottom of a small tree is kind of fascinating.
– Sponsored Ads –
This exercise has produced many stunning and beautiful outcomes which can be changing standard flower pots in lots of households. With bonsai pots, gamers get the chance to have considered one of these stunning infants on their bases, making the placement more energizing and greener.
Bonsai Pots Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bonsai Pots Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: Sammydoode | Source Link: CurseForge