Bloctor Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft was impressed by two well-known Pack of the identical genres being Quadral and Hafen. It’s identified to be a luxurious Pack however its function to attenuate the sport as a lot as attainable. The idea is uncomplicated; it’s a Pack that makes use of the very best of the sport with out over-filling it. Not solely does it efficiently in boosting your recreation FPS, but it surely additionally brings a cartoonish contact to the sport. Feeling like a toddler, you can be utilizing this Pack, so take your time to unwind and expertise the advantage of simplicity. Coming with a minimal decision of 16x, It helps these weak PCs enormously.
– Sponsored Ads –
Bloctor Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bloctor Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: CenturianDoctor | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft