BloctaCraft is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 which is a delightful resource pack, although its main purpose is to optimize the game. While improving the FPS is the fulcrum and catalyst for the development of the package. The package also brings an artistic style to the game – a cartoon theme. If you’re tired of the monotonous plain textures of the main game, treat yourself to BloctaCraft to improve your experience, because eye relief is paramount when it comes to enjoying Minecraft.
– Sponsored Ads –
BloctaCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
BloctaCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Credit: Reptilator | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft