Block Pixel is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which retains the fashion from Default textures, however solely with smoothed pixels. You may name it a modified texturepack that takes us again to the period of the 2011 dice recreation prosperity.
– Sponsored Ads –
All blocks will stand out greater than typical because of the barely noticeable gaps between the blocks. Most textures are created from miniature squares, giving one thing ever-changing to the Minecraft world.
Block Pixel Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Block Pixel Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Jakob_zero | Source Link: CurseForge