Bic Resource Pack for 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a very simplistic styled Useful resource pack. It’s accessible in a very low resolution of 16×16 on this Helpful useful resource pack. This Helpful useful resource pack was started spherical six years up to now, Nevertheless it has been achieved spherical 85% and it’ll probably be achieved rapidly. It was created by jamesrazor.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack is just not going to try to make some big modifications to your Default Minecraft world. Every textures that you’ll notice that may look very clear and clear whereas having the choice of 16×16 on this pack. This Helpful useful resource pack will you biggest experience at any time once you may be participating on this recreation. Whereas using some outdated pc programs in you could possibly have a very respectable FPS whereas participating on this recreation.
Bic Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Diamond block.
- New Iron and Gold block.
- New Customized turtle and bucket texture.
- Mounted Turtle egg merchandise.
- Improved Trapdoor variants and Coal block.
- Mounted Horse Mannequin textures.
- Added Bucketed fish and Cod texture.
Bic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2