Bewitched Resource Pack for 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a fairly easy, top of the range and customised themed Helpful resource Pack. It’s going to have a choice of 16×16, 32×32 on this Helpful useful resource Pack. This Helpful useful resource Pack was not too way back started about twenty days up to now, It has been solely 95% completed. It was developed by Karaoke.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Helpful resource Pack could have a singular and good mannequin and textures. It’s going to convey you some hybrid textures, personalized font and 3d fashions. Each textures will doubtless be modified which will have personalized font whereas having hybrid textures resolutions. Every textures will doubtless be modified to supply you a singular look whereas having a very darkish, earlier RPG mannequin.
Bewitched Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Fox and Observe Block.
- New Lantern and Fletcher Desk.
- Mounted Berry Bush and Cartography Desk.
- Improved Barrel and Campfire.
- Modified End Dragon and Motion animation.
- Added Kelp Animation and Sea Grass.
- Mounted Knowledge and Dye Colors.
- Added Blast furnace and Stone Cutter.
Bewitched Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bewitched Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1
Credit: FrostyBooty | Source Link: CurseForge
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Karaoke | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft