Bevelled Bones Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 focuses on recreating the model of Minecraft promo-art by utilizing the textures from Bare Bones in addition to the bevelled blocks from Bevel Pack. This pack is designed to appear to be the promotional artwork, which is often seen within the launcher, with gentle and minimal look. Extra specifically, all of the blocks in your personal world will sometimes look flat, with lighter outlines. Basically, this pack is a superb visible enhancement on your Minecraft expertise.
– Sponsored Ads –
Bevelled Bones Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bevelled Bones Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1