Bevel Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 focuses on making the blocks smoother and extra nice by drawing gentle edges on unconnected blocks and leaves the linked ones. This pack lets you get pleasure from new block textures that might not shine with varied enhancements however merely be reasonable and nice to make use of. With this enjoyable and fulfilling replace to the unique, gamers can expertise the nice ambiance of Minecraft adventures.
– Sponsored Ads –
Bevel Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bevel Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1