Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 adds an entire bunch of helpful features to Minecraft that can be utilized both for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod provides a totally customizable GUI interface system which consists of varied, additionally customizable, interfaces akin to a minimap, armour standing, potion standing and many others. It additionally provides a number of helpful keybinds that may make your recreation much more handy.
– Sponsored Ads –
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod Features:
- Mini-map interface – works above and underneath floor. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You may also set your individual waypoints. Waypoints may be teleported to if a participant has permission to take action. Every server, world and dimension can have separate units of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to listing all of the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying numerous data about your character like potion impact standing and armour standing.
- Better sprint – dash with out having to carry ahead key (W). Makes use of the vanilla dash key.
- Toggle sneak – permits you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and keep sneaking with out having to carry something.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for numerous issues akin to low starvation, low HP, hazard of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod provides you infinite prospects for personalization by means of edit mode and ingame settings.
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Better PvP Fair-Play Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2