Better Dropped Items is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which is a graphical and realistic mod. The trick is that when some items fall, they stay in the air, which is not always nice. Now that can be changed and made more realistic. When objects fall down, they lie down on the blocks. Depending on the angle at which the object fell, it will be exactly the same on the surface.
What does the mod change?
– Sponsored Ads –
- The mod adds a new system of falling objects, which allows to place them realistically on any block.
- A new animation system for objects burning in lava or fire.
- Objects will be able to rotate on themselves on the surface and serve as decoration.
Better Dropped Items Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Better Dropped Items Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Better Dropped Items Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Draylar1 | Source Page: CurseForge