Better Chickens Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 introduces a brand new visible impact to the game that modifications the way in which chickens look. With this useful resource pack, chickens are up to date to look extra practical with varied colours and patterns, simply as we see them in actual life. Within the unique model, it’s arduous to differentiate these little creatures from each other. Nonetheless, the issue will probably be simply solved with this straightforward and light-weight useful resource pack. In fact, this will probably be a joyful expertise for any Minecrafters who like to be round animals.
– Sponsored Ads –
Better Chickens Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Better Chickens Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2