Bayou Blues is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4 that adds a new swamp biome to the game. This biome is known not only for its uniqueness, but also for its exquisite beauty, which many others cannot imitate. The inevitable catalyst that made Baia so interesting is the variety of plants and flowers, even though it is a swamp.
– Sponsored Ads –
Players wandering around the world will be greeted with a pleasant surprise, as Bayou’s environment is quite benevolent, rather than the usual hostile biomes you see in other mods. In addition, players can purchase rare items in the biome to create special edible and useful blocks.
In brief, what’s coming:
- A brand new biome has been added to the game.
Bayou Blues Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Abnormals Core
- Download Bayou Blues Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Bayou Blues Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.16.5
Author: StevePlayzz_ | Source Page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: ex0planetary | Source Page: CurseForge