Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack for 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2 is a medieval and real looking themed Useful resource pack. It is available in a two resolutions of 32×32 and 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. This is without doubt one of the oldest Useful resource packs in Minecraft that’s round from seven years and it has been often up to date from that point. It was created by ozBillo.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack will function some historic stuffs or you possibly can technically say its outdated stuff. It offers you a really outdated rustic feeling that you’re residing in 1970 and Nineteen Sixties. It has textures that will probably be trying light out, rusty and broken out however it’s going to nonetheless handle to look superb due to very excessive detailing that can completely collaborate into one and one other.
Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Historic Buildings and Objects.
- New Flowers and Swords.
- Added Trapped Chest and Bookshelf.
- New Work and Flower pot.
- Added Mobs and Blocks.
- Improved Work and Sky.
- Added Mattress and Doorways.
Battered Old Stuff Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2