Barely Better Bones Resource Pack 1.18.2 is just a pack add-ons that improves upon the Bare Bones resource pack by RobotPantaloons. Specifically, in comparison with the unique model, this pack has extra excellent factors: Firstly, block textures which might be extra much like the trailers. Secondly, a whole GUI overhaul turns into way more cleaner and eye-appealing. Furthermore, gamers can discover trendy Bedrock buttons and improved icons.
– Sponsored Ads –
Barely Better Bones Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Barely Better Bones Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2