Balanced Energy is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that places a major emphasis on reworking the rudimentary ambiance of the sport right into a extra steampunk fantasy setting. The resourcespac revolves round textures altered by magical power, making them inherently incomparable in all-encompassing nature. The writer hasn’t carried out a single inflexible artwork type, the general set is a theme get together, giving it a way of novelty that gamers could not discover in another package deal at this time.
– Sponsored Ads –
Balanced Energy Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Balanced Energy Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Eutatsu | Source Link: CurseForge