Autofish is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will help you significantly simplify the process of fishing, as now you do not have to wait for several minutes until the fish bites your rod and becomes a catch. Everything is much easier now. There is a menu where you can choose the type of fishing you want to do.
– Sponsored Ads –
What’s so interesting?
There are three different items that can be set up to automate your fishing. Now you only have to cast a fishing rod far away, the rest will be done for you by the player himself! You will be able to stock up on fish for a very long time without much trouble.
- To start the whole process, you have to press the V key (you can customize it).
- Then you turn on all the necessary parameters, and then you cast the rod, and it starts catching fish by itself.
- Mode “Enable Autofish” – disables all features of the mod.
- “MultiRod” – switches broken rods to new ones with the help of your inventory.
By the way, the author of the mod pointed out that you’d better stop the mod periodically, especially if you have any enchanted fishing rod in your inventory. If you don’t want it to break, pay attention to this advice. To all players, we wish you good fishing success!
AutoFish Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download AutoFish Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
AutoFish Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: troyboy50 | Source Page: CurseForge