Atmo Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft was initially launched as an addition for Past the Lands, a medieval themed texture. It combines a little bit of mystical artwork types in a harmonious setting and a vibrant and colourful ambiance, however someway seems to be fairly stable.
– Sponsored Ads –
The resourcespac, as you’ll be able to inform by the identify, was created to mix simplistic and cartoonish artwork types into one bundle, and as we are able to inform from our expertise, it is really very effectively designed. It is price testing in the event you’re on the lookout for an uncommon useful resource bundle that can provide you a brand new visible expertise. Atmo revolves round simplicity, every of its textures is freed from pointless element, they usually all have a smooth look. Nonetheless, on high of the smoothness, the textures additionally look vibrant and vibrant. The smoothness and brightness of each of those types are in concord.
Atmo Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Atmo Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: tomaxed44 | Source Link: CurseForge