Architectury API Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 is an intermediate API designed to simplify the event of multiplatform mods. Simplifies the event of multiplatform mods by lowering templates. This library is primarily wanted by those that are growing for each mod loaders Architectury is an api to cloth api and forge api and as a loader has totally different implementations , which may be perceived as the identical factor.
– Sponsored Ads –
Architectury is frequently up to date with new hooks and options. It presently accommodates over 90 occasion handlers, a community abstraction, a loader name abstraction, a recreation registry abstraction, and an easy-to-use @ExpectPlatform annotation.
Advantages of the architecture:
- Open supply.
- Fewer templates in your multiplatform mod
Architectury API Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Cloth Config API Mod
- Download Architectury API Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Architectury API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5 + 1.16.4