Aquaculture is a Mod on Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which is a great addition to the whole fishing system in the game Minecraft. Now you can catch more than 30 new fish with a variety of rod types. You never know which fish you will catch this time.
– Sponsored Ads –
Each biome is filled with a variety of different fish that you can catch only in these biomes, besides the mod will add a lot of new things that you can accidentally catch during fishing.
Features of the Mod
- The mod is designed to improve fishing in the game by adding a lot of new fish.
- The fish you catch depends on the biome and your fishing rod. If you take the Iron rod, it will help you catch all the new fish.
- Neptunium is a new ore that will only allow you to create better tools and armor. It’s armor is little but stronger than diamond armor, so it’s worth it.
- The fishing rods can be enchanted to catch more fish with varying efficiency. It turns out that the enchantments will affect your catch.
Aquaculture 2 Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Aquaculture 2 Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Aquaculture 2 Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Shadowclaimer + Girafi | Source Page: CurseForge