Animated Rainbow PvP Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 may have a singular objects, blocks however regular gameplay on this sport. It has a excessive decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was just lately began about two months in the past and it has gained some reputation since then. It has grow to be very fashionable among the many participant vs participant neighborhood. It has been developed by Blazik3n.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource Pack may have customized textures with animated textures on this sport. It should even have a singular weaponry that may change its animated colours on this Useful resource Pack. You’ll have glowing weapons that can make leap attributable to its excellence. You may also get very excessive FPS in that case you’ll have to use OptiFine with this Useful resource Pack. Animated Objects which are included will likely be diamond sword and diamond axe. Many frequent modifications will come within the newest updates quickly.
Animated Rainbow PvP Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Font and Instruments.
- Modified Instruments will likely be Pink.
- Fastened Diamond Sword and Pickaxe.
- Improved Swords and Low Fireplace.
- Added Customized Textures and Rainbow.
- New Mobs and Stock.
- Added Animals and Armor.
Animated Rainbow PvP Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Animated Rainbow Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Blazik3n | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft