Anemoia is a Texture for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that represents the intense shade of the solar and shines on the world, making the ambiance nearly mystical. Opposite to the standard methodology of making textures, Anemoia stands out for its delightfully detailed textures via a mix of a number of shade palettes and a novel creative fashion. These textures might be a stellar atmospheric social gathering with loads of thriller ready for gamers.
– Sponsored Ads –
Anemoia Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Anemoia Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5