AgirCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a brilliant, colourful and life like themed Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began about three years in the past and it has been continuously up to date but it surely has not completed but. It is available in a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was developed by Teimy.
This Useful resource pack has a variety of work in progress however many issues can be added in future that features are customized font, textures for the sky and GUI, Mobs can have their very own textures too. It’ll even have textures for particles and it’ll additionally assist many mods quickly. Additionally, you will have some new decision like 128×128 and 32×32. Each blocks can be textures together with objects, mobs and different issues.
– Sponsored Ads –
AgirCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Up to date Crafting Desk for each sides.
- Added Terrain and Sky.
- Added Water and Bushes.
- New Mobs and Blocks.
- Mounted Oak Sapling and Grass Overlay.
- Added Ice and Iron bars Textures.
- Added Water Lily and Reeds Textures.
- New Clay and Bedrock Textures.
- Improved Particles and Torch.
AgirCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
AgirCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Temy | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft