88Craft is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4, which has some fascinating details. The very fact is that the creator of this set created it in simply 8 hours. We will say that it is a file time for creating textures.
– Sponsored Ads –
Facts about Textures:
- The textures are properly optimized for weak gaming methods. Due to this fact, compared with the usual set, the efficiency within the recreation might be improved.
- The drawing of all textures has been simplified, however the general look of the sport has develop into much more fascinating. The animated look is the perfect answer for textures with such a decision.
- New settings for colours, shadows and different recreation settings.
88Craft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
88Craft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: dizzygoo| Source Link: PlanetMinecraft