8-Bit Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft was created with a sore function to revamp the whole blocks within the recreation right into a a lot less complicated one. As you already anticipated, 8-bit managed to tones down fairly a little bit of element from vanilla Minecraft through which cutting down the sport blocks and UI making it really feel quite a bit smaller. Regardless of lowering the general recreation particulars, this isn’t a downgrade by any means however quite a singular selection of artwork model. The Pack entire colour palette is in fact similar to that of vanilla Minecraft, but it surely does look only a slight bit brighter and, subsequently, extra vivid as nicely. It’s little question a step down from the vanilla model, however if you need an alternate model of Minecraft whereas having a considerably unhealthy PCs specs, that is undoubtedly the selection for you as not solely you keep related however having a singular model on your personal as nicely.
– Sponsored Ads –
8-Bit Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
8-Bit Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2