3D Seasons is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4, which can enable gamers to expertise a moderately fascinating function. Have you ever ever observed the change of seasons in Minecraft, after all not! Until, when transferring between biomes, you may discover some modifications within the type of snow. And the crops themselves by no means modified, actually nothing occurred. The 3D Seasons useful resource pack is a good way to repair this downside or flaw.
– Sponsored Ads –
What else is interesting?
You will now watch the seasons change. The creator has chosen 4 recreation days because the period of time it takes to alter the seasons. Which means each 80 minutes it is possible for you to to look at the altering of the seasons. Please notice that this set requires the 3D CreatorCraft mod to work correctly.
3D Seasons Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
3D Seasons Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2